Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1st day of School and a Fire

School started yesterday for Nathan and Shelby, last Tuesday for Ryan and Dawson. Shelby has to be at school by 5:30 am for drill, yikes! (now if she just can figure out how to start homework before 11:00 pm!) The boys all start at 8:15 - Me and Nick had the day to our selves -






(I "heart" uniforms! The boys look so handsome and boy does it save money on school shopping - no cute outfit for Shelby at 5:15 am, just dance clothes!)




I thought it would be a nice quiet day but then my BFF called me and told me to go out on my front porch - WOW it was a fire right in the foothills above our home. It was pretty amazing to watch it throughout the day - I couldn't get to sleep so I even went out and took pictures of it at 2:00 this morning. It is still burning today but seems to be under control.





2 comments:

Jueneta said...

I just finished my post to realize we both posted the same thing (crazy).

SHELBY, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU ... 5:30AM YIKES IS RIGHT!!!!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so very much for entering my 100th post giveaway and what a beautiful family you have:)
Rondell