Monday, August 25, 2008

Football is under way

Nathan catching a little heat from Coach Bob

The newest football star at our house!


Yesterday was the beginning of Football for Big E, Ry-Guy, and Awsome Dawson. It was not a great day. The Erasmus Boys record was 0-3 for the day - yikes! But the treat that each got at the end of their game seemed to make up for the loss (at least for the boys - Big Daddy was still mourning it today). There was one shinning moment in our day (at least for me). During Big E's game there was a flag thrown by the Ref - Leon mumbled what the heck was that for. I, being the football expert that I am, (haha) stated "Holding by the Offense", the Ref, immediately upon my statement to Leon, signaled Holding by the Offense. I turned to Leon and said, "Now aren't you glad you bring your wife to the games so she can explain it for you. - It was great!

1 comment:

Jueneta said...

I am sorry about the game. I love your slideshow. I can't believe how many pages you have done. They are super cute.

Sad about the fires.