Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Special Visitor

Shelbs was so excited that Sis Dalton, YW General President, showed up at Girls Camp last week. What a special treat, Shelbs said she gave a great fireside and then visited with the girls. What a great experience.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Another benefit to living in Utah! ;)

gotta go girl said...

I love that first picture (well both pictures!) It is fun to see her true enthusiasm with the Young Women! I'll bet Katie didn't think to get pics!

Opera Diva said...

What a neat experience for Shelbs! We forgot to tell her that last week during the Rodeo Jake Longhurst called Joseph to ask him if he knew anyone that would go on a date with him. Joseph said, "Sorry, Jake, Shelby's not around this weekend!" Jake was very sad! Anyway, off the subject, but I thought Shelbs would like to know!