I can't believe my baby turned 4 this week! What a sweetie pie Nick is, we just love him to pieces. He was pretty sick on his birthday poor kid, but by Tuesday He was ready to party. We celebrated with breakfast in bed (still a little sick, so breakfast in my bed) and a giant cupcake at dinner.
He took treats to preschool
and had a party in the afternoon.
A friendly spider on the ceiling
Treat bags for the party guests
Fun Treats
Some fun games:
Pin the eyes on the Spider
Musical Mats (musical chairs)
The Witch Says (Simon Says)
A Fishing Pond
Some fun Crafts
a Pinata
and presents of course.
Nick had fun with his friends
It was pretty funny trying to get 3 and 4 year olds to play some of the games, thank goodness Nick's good friend from next door who is 6 and his cousin, Lizzy, who is 5 came. They were great at the games.
Happy Birthday Big 4 Year Old! We love you !!!!!
























4 comments:
How cute ~ Welcome to the Fabulous Fours!
I love his face paint. I saw it all rubbed off. Lizzy and Gabrielle had a ton of fun. Thanks for inviting them.
Happy Birthday, cute Nicholas! Looks like you had a fabulous party!
wow...what a fun party Nick! The decorations and treats looked so cool! Wish I could have seen them all or better yet tasted them...yum yum! What an adorable 4 year old! Love ya,
Post a Comment