Shelbs Week in Review
Florida Trip Thursday - Monday night (actually until Tuesday Morning 1:30 am) National Drill Team Competition - They won!!! came home with lots of trophies, had a great time in Disney World and Universal Studios
Florida Trip Thursday - Monday night (actually until Tuesday Morning 1:30 am) National Drill Team Competition - They won!!! came home with lots of trophies, had a great time in Disney World and Universal Studios
Try to pack in the middle of the night for Utah Junior Miss
Tuesday 7:15 AM Utah Junior Miss starts (actually started Monday night but Shelbs wasn't home yet) Staying with host family for whole week - unable to be with her own family, can you say homesick - I talked to her last night on the phone and she so bad wanted to sleep in her own bed - poor girl.
This morning I got a call from Shelbs on her cell phone (not suppose to have those either but we are over-riding that rule!) "Mom I am locked in the Dressing Room at Juan Diego, I have been banging on the door for 15 minutes and no one will open it for me" I quickly called the State Director and told her Shelbs was locked in the dressing room and could she please let her out!! Her question to me: "How did she get a hold of you"
Seriously!
Just get her out.....
Seriously!
Just get her out.....
Shelbs is a little stressed this week with Jr Miss - lots of talented girls and no sleep for the past week, not a good combo - Send Good Thoughts (and prayers) her way, She Needs them!






2 comments:
We are praying for you, Shelby. What a crazy week for her. Congrats on winning in Florida.
Congrats on winning in Florida, shelbs! How did Junior Miss go? We really wanted to be there. I'm sorry we didn't make it. Hope it was a wonderful night(s) for you!
Post a Comment