Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've made the #1 Decorating Mistake according to HGTV

The other night I could not sleep so I turned on the TV at about 2:00 am and started flipping through the Channels. On HGTV I found a show called "The Top 25 Decorating Mistakes People Make." I thought this seems kind of funny I will watch this. Well imagine my surprise when I found out that I have made the #1 Decorating Mistake according to HGTV!
I have a contoured rug in my half bath that fits around the base of the toilet and according to HGTV that is the biggest decorating mistake you can make!
Really?
The Biggest?
I can think of a lot worse things then a contoured toilet rug. But you can bet I will be getting rid of it this week!

2 comments:

Jueneta said...

At least your feet are warm when you sit down there.

One Sassy Mama said...

Are you kidding? I am breaking the law too...