We had such a great Christmas, a little smaller than previous years, but how do you top a car? (Shelbs got her car from Santa last year) But it was very nice. We also had a fun New Years spent in Cedar City and St. George. Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful time! The Karaoke was great!

"Summer Nights"

"You are my Sunshine" - Papa Joe, you were the best!

Happy New Year!
We hurried back from Cedar City just in time for me to work a couple of shifts in the ER, attend Sunday Welfare Meeting, have a PPI with the Bishop, and Teach Relief Society. However, there was a little glitch. Sunday between my PPI with the Bishop and the start of Sacrament Meeting I ran home to finish up my lesson for RS, get kids dressed and get Big E out the door to help with Fast Offerings. Everyone was ready on time and they headed out the door, (all but Nickster and me). I hurried and finished printing stuff for my lesson. I grabbed the Nickster and all my stuff for RS and we ran out the door, jumped in the car, drove to church, ran in and looked around the Chapel for my family who should have been sitting in the Chapel with a seat saved for us.....and they would have been if I would have been at the right church!
In all the craziness, I drove to my old church, that we attended up until about 2 months ago when our ward was split. I quickly realized my mistake (ok I don't know about the quickly part)and hurried out of the church as quick as I could to try and avoid as much humiliation as possible. I drove to my new church and made it just in time for the Sacrament. Yes, I am a dork - or I suffer from diet coke withdraw on Fast Sunday - either way it was dang embarrassing!
________________________________________
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We celebrated Shelbs Birthday this week! We are so lucky to have her in our family what a joy she is. Here are a few things we love about Shelbs:
She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside
She is a peacemaker
She is spiritually mature beyond her years
She shows gratitude always
She is her Brothers best friend
She is kind to everyone
She is a wonderful dancer
She is loyal to family and friends
She loves to play games
She is competitive
She supports her family
She likes to have fun
She is always willing to try new things

We love you Shelbs
Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to our beautiful granddaughter Shelby. You are everything a young woman should be and we love you very much. I loved watching you with your brothers and cousins at the christmas/New Years/Family parties this year. You love everyone and you make them all feel so accepted and special. Stay just as you are darling girl. You truly do "Light up our life" with your beautiful smile and your sweetness. What more can we say!
Wish our ward would've been meeting at your same time and you could've sat with us..hehe. You were in dire straits without your diet coke.
Happy Birthday Shelby--we miss you and think you are fabulocity!
Dear Shelbs,
How did we miss your birthday, cute girl? It must have been that stomach flu that I got when we got back from Cedar City----I'm at least 3 days behind in life! Anyway, we hope you had a wonderful day! You are a sweetheart and we love you much! Joseph loved playing games with you and Nathan and Kirsi and we had a great time with all of you! You are one amazing Karaoke queen! We hope this year is a great one for you and that all of your dreams come true! We are lucky to have you as a niece and cousin!
Love,
Aunt Jennifer & everyone
Post a Comment