Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost Here!

Only 3, wait it is way after Midnight, only 2 more days until Christmas! I think we might almost be ready: Our "to do" list is getting shorter (some things got scratched instead of "Done" but maybe next year)

RS Gifts made and delivered - done

Christmas Cards mailed - done

Celebrating our 20 Year Wedding Anniversary! - well kind of done, Leon gave me these incredible Roses that are HUGE - isn't he the greatest! but hopefully we will get to go on a little trip in February to celebrate - Note to self, discourage anyone from ever getting married one week before Christmas!







Teacher gifts wrapped and delivered - done



Neighbor gifts made and delivered - made, still need delivering


Friend gifts - done, but still need delivering


Presents wrapped and under the tree - done by code this year so to try and limit certain children from sneakingly unwrapping their presents. This year everyone is a Reindeer - which Reindeer they are will be reveled Christmas Morning: We have Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Blitzen, and Rudolph - Any Guesses on who's who?



Visiting Santa - done at the Jarvis Family Christmas Party

This was the CRAZIEST Santa, I have seen - he was pretty funny, Maybe too much Eggnog! - Definitely one we will remember!


Blankets made for Homeless shelter - done at Jarvis Family Christmas Party




Kids Christmas performances - done! All of them - they were great but we had plenty of them this year



Christmas Jammies so we are ready Christmas Eve - done - Thanks Mom and Dad!




Remembering the True meaning of the season - done, thanks to our new ward who really had great meetings today to put us in the RIGHT Christmas Spirit.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

One Sassy Mama said...

Wow...you have gotten way more done then me. I am so impressed.

My to-do list is huge..still need to do the neighbor gifts. Still need to wrap presents..although the shopping is done...curses!

Plus--the advent calendars? Hopefully they'll be done by Valentines.

Jueneta said...

Mary you do so much. I am glad that you are mostly done. Hopefully the weather will cooperate while you deliver the gifts.

Our kids are reindeer as well. The boys hate it when they get to be cupid though.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mary! You can most definitely follow my blog - I love getting comments on it and finding new blogs to look at. I'm very impressed with how much you've done - and congrats on your big anniversary! The roses are gorgeous! And code naming the presents is a GREAT idea...my mother in law could use that for Zac's teenage sisters...one of them is a snoop! :)

I am in nursery, although I have yet to actually be in there. :/ The first week, Abby and I weren't feeling well and went home after Sacrament; last week Abby crashed during Sacrament and Kelly told us to go home since there weren't many kids. I'm sooooo looking forward to 9:00 sacrament! Zac will be able to come then and it'll be great!

Have a wonderful Christmas! I miss seeing you at church and am exciting to find you in the blogging world!!

Anonymous said...

I meant excited...my brain is dead right now. :)

GrandMaMa said...

Oh Mary, How do you do all you do? The pictures are all so great. What a fun time we all had in Mink Creek....crazy Santa and all. I loved all of it...the talent show, the blanket making, the great food, the fire, the jammies, everything was so fun...thanks for all you do to hold the family together. You're the best! Merry Christmas....I love you.