So I have been looking for a chalkboard for my kitchen but did not want to spend any money - I saw this done somewhere: a chalkboard plate - (can't remember where) - so I thought I would try it - I had a couple of platters I could use so I bought a small can of chalkboard spray paint, taped off the platters and sprayed on a coat of the chalkboard paint and voila! - super easy and super quick.
I like the yellow one the best (just ignore my horrible handwriting)
But I will find somewhere to use the white one






4 comments:
Cute! I saw that the other day on a blog too...I told my sister we needed to make bunches for teacher gifts at Christmas time...but I have to do it this summer or it will never get done. I still haven't finished my glorious advent calendars! That's another one I'll be finishing this SUMMER.
I love it!!! I agree with Nicole, they would make awesome Christmas presents!
So great! I recognize the Food Nanny at work! Good job!
Ah hah! I knew that you made these when I saw them at your house and I was going to ask you how you did it----now I know! I love this idea, it's so cute. My goal this summer is to get my menus organized----I thought it was funny how much attention my kids paid to it when we were there. They kept telling me what you were having for dinner---I think they're jealous! You're amazing as always!---I love the recipe/cookie ideas for teacher too---soo cute!
Post a Comment