Conversation with Shelbs after school yesterday:
Me: How was your day?
Shelbs: Great! "@#$*@#" is so cute and he gave me a big hug!
Me: That is nice, anything else happen?
Shelbs: Yea, I got nominated for Homecoming Queen in my 2nd period class, but I really thought "Sally" needed it and I have plenty of good things in my life so I asked my teacher if she would please submit "Sally's" name instead of mine for Homecoming Queen.
Me: Really? What did your teacher say?
Shelbs: She asked me if I was sure and I said yes
Wow, I wasn't sure what to say to Shelby, very proud of her but how the heck did she get so mature - she really gets what is important: kindness Thanks Shelbs for being a great example to me
Me: How was your day?
Shelbs: Great! "@#$*@#" is so cute and he gave me a big hug!
Me: That is nice, anything else happen?
Shelbs: Yea, I got nominated for Homecoming Queen in my 2nd period class, but I really thought "Sally" needed it and I have plenty of good things in my life so I asked my teacher if she would please submit "Sally's" name instead of mine for Homecoming Queen.
Me: Really? What did your teacher say?
Shelbs: She asked me if I was sure and I said yes
Wow, I wasn't sure what to say to Shelby, very proud of her but how the heck did she get so mature - she really gets what is important: kindness Thanks Shelbs for being a great example to me
On another note, Shelbs got her proofs back from Drill pics - She was a little disappointed in her "flat" hair but I still think she looks beautiful. We need to pick one headshot, one full body and one action. Any input would be greatly appreciated since we cannot decide! THANKS!!!









7 comments:
Darling pics! You asked for it, you got it ~ all the pictures are great.
00- great close up for head shot
16- another great closeup
48- the yellow background is a good contrast that shows off her great hair color
72- this pose looks 'natural' compared to the others
126- cute casual pic w/team jacket
138- my fave for action...as one dancer to another, this shows beautiful, graceful lines. The movement pics look slightly blurry.
Hope that helps!
Shelbs really is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Love the story...love the pics. I think they are all cute!
You are one amazing girl, Shelbs...we love you to pieces! Maybe I could just send you all of my kids, Mary, so that you could raise them so they will turn out right! OOoo...10 boys in one house, now wouldn't that be fun. I love all the pics....but I'll show them to the boys tonight for their 'opinion'. I don't think Shelby can take a bad pic, can she?
38, 85, 138---my pics. Love the yellow background. But there's no bad one's. I just love Shelby's smile rather then the serious ones.
Oh Shelby...what a beautiful young woman you are! The pics are all knockouts...any of them would make the cover of Seventeen or Glamour BUT the very best part is the beautiful story about who you REALLY ARE! We love you so much,.,..,you are absolutely AMAZING!
Here are some of my favorites...,but they are all terrific: 3, 12, 25, 49, 55, 73, 80, 81, 85, 86, 95, 138 144..good luck deciding!
No. 3 & 18 and all the dance ones. I can't believe how perfect her leaps look. I hope my daughters would be so selfless as Shelby.
Post a Comment