I love Summer - I really do love sleeping in, going to movies in the middle of the day, swimming, quick trips whenever we can, staying up late, etc., etc. but by about the middle of August I am craving routine and school starting is just what I need to help me and my family get some kind of routine going. This year we've got most the schools covered. Shelby, Holy Smokes is a Senior!!!! how did this happen?, just yesterday it seems she was having me do her hair before school and help her with her homework, some things don't change I guess, Last Friday was the Hello Day Assembly at school, Drill Team was performing so at 4:30 am!!! my door bell rang and there were a few drill girls who needed help with their hair, so yes sometimes I still do hair before school, even when it starts at 5:30am! But Homework, um well Shelbs is in AP History, AP Government, AP Literature, and AP Art History so she is pretty much beyond what I can help her with, she is however, taking Medical Anatomy so maybe I can help there. I hope this is a great year for her, she has a full school load, On Drill Team, Seminary Council, and PLT (a leadership group at school) Good Luck Shelbs to a great Senior Year!
First Performance of the year!
Big E and Ry-guy are in Junior High at Summit. Big E was happy to go back to Summit, Ry was not so sure. He really wanted to go to Crescent so he went 2 days at Summit, then we let him go 1 day at Crescent and he was happy to stay at Summit. Big E is in 9th grade, taking guitar and Seminary, Wants to try out for the School play and is playing Football EVERY NIGHT! Ry is really liking Junior High, once he finally got Crescent out of his system, He has made lots of new friends at Summit and is taking percussion, Alg, Honors English and plays Football EVERY NIGHT! Good Luck Boys to a great year

Daws is in 4th Grade. He loves his teacher this year, (as do I) and loves riding his bike to school everyday. He gets to play the recorder this year and is not so sure about that. According to Daws, he is a math genius but his handwriting is really bad! Yes it is. Daws is also playing football EVERY NIGHT! Daws has grown so much this last year check out how tall he is compared to the other kids his age.
First Performance of the year!Big E and Ry-guy are in Junior High at Summit. Big E was happy to go back to Summit, Ry was not so sure. He really wanted to go to Crescent so he went 2 days at Summit, then we let him go 1 day at Crescent and he was happy to stay at Summit. Big E is in 9th grade, taking guitar and Seminary, Wants to try out for the School play and is playing Football EVERY NIGHT! Ry is really liking Junior High, once he finally got Crescent out of his system, He has made lots of new friends at Summit and is taking percussion, Alg, Honors English and plays Football EVERY NIGHT! Good Luck Boys to a great year

Daws is in 4th Grade. He loves his teacher this year, (as do I) and loves riding his bike to school everyday. He gets to play the recorder this year and is not so sure about that. According to Daws, he is a math genius but his handwriting is really bad! Yes it is. Daws is also playing football EVERY NIGHT! Daws has grown so much this last year check out how tall he is compared to the other kids his age.
So we have got High School, Junior High, Elementary, and Preschool covered this year! Next year we will add college to the mix, then we really will have every school covered!







7 comments:
That's so great that your kids are enjoying school~ Shelby should def qualify for leadership scholarships; good choice on Summit vs. Crescent (I never liked it there) and you will be the favorite Football Mom...EVERY NIGHT!
Love the pictures! Wish I could love the new routine...I miss our crafty summer days. We have got to get ourselves on THAT routine again...maybe monthly?
That sounds good or maybe twice monthly!
The pics are great...who is that handsome MAN with Ryan? Couldn't be Big E. Wow how he has changed! They are all so beautiful!!!
Wow! Your life seems crazy. Good luck Shelby in all the AP classes. She definitely is ambitious. Nick is so cute.
Cute pics! Shelby looks beautiful---Seminary Council---that is great! Nathan is HUGE----so are he and Ryan in a private school (forgive my ignorance!), they look cute in their matching duds. I can't believe how tall Dawson is...he was so cute with Jacob and Nick is just the perfect child---soooo cute. Have a great year!
Jen - Nathan and Ryan are at Summit, it is a Charter School so they have to wear uniforms.
Post a Comment