Monday, October 6, 2008

Surprise Mom

Saturday afternoon we had a surprise party for my Mom - All of her kids came and we had all of her grandkids here it was great! I think she really was surprised. We love you Mom/Grandmother - your the best! Thanks for all you do for every single one of us!
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

GrandMaMa said...

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE FUN, FUN NIGHT! MARY...YOU'RE THE HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST! AND SHELBY...WHAT A GREAT GIFT YOU PICKED OUT...I LOVE IT! ALSO DIDN'T WE HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE MOVIE? WE MUST DO IT AGAIN ON THANKSGIVING....IT WAS SOoo FUN. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Opera Diva said...

Thanks, again, Mary! We really appreciate you pulling this together. It was great for mom and we had lots of fun!
Thanks again for your hospitality and Joseph wants to say thanks for his very cool shirt (great choice!) and David is loving his very 'own' monopoly that Samuel can't boss him about. You are so thoughtful! Thanks so much for remembering the kids!
Love you!