Sunday, October 19, 2008

Awesome Dawson Scores!

This Saturday started out like all of our Saturdays with us heading out early to attend 3 boys football games. However, when I got to Awesome Dawson's game he motioned for me to come over to him on the sidelines - I could tell he was pretty excited about something. He enthusiastically told me that his coach was going to let him play some offense and hopefully score. This was a big deal for Daws, who up to this point had only played defense. He ended up getting his big moment and yes it was a score! Way to go Daws!


It was close! - only a few inches over the goal line



Daws was so excited - he wanted to keep the ball



Awesome Dawson's enthusiasm over his scoring continued with "dancing" throughout the game - From his teammates expressions, I could tell they were not quite as excited as Daws - but I love this kid - he just cracks me up

3 comments:

Opera Diva said...

Way to go Dawson---he's so cute! You can tell that he's getting the most out of life! I think it's funny---or maybe just coincidental that David scored for his first time on Saturday, too (well, soccer, not football). Anyway, congrats, cutey pie!

GrandMaMa said...

Hey Awesome Dawson! Way to go big guy! PaPa Joe and I think you are quite the man....congratulations to Big Daddy too...wish I could have seen his face! Love ya!

Jueneta said...

That is awesome. Great pictures capturing the moment. I love how close it was.