Wow! check out our great Jack-O-Lanterns from this year:
Hahaha yes, I wish we did these, ours were much much more amateur:
The first few jack-o-lanterns we saw at Cornbellys. What a fun place! We all had a good time in the maze:
There was plenty of horsing-around going on:
and Daddy thought he needed to give everyone a "corn shower"
Lucky for me Nickster didn't fall for it. However, he did come home with corn up his nose! - Why do kids do that? In the last week Nickster has had play-dough and corn up his nose! GROSS!
There were lots of other fun things to do at Cornbellys like:

a"Corn Box" (hmm, maybe this is where the disgusting corn in Nicksters nose came from)
a"Corn Box" (hmm, maybe this is where the disgusting corn in Nicksters nose came from)
Fun Props to pose with (our "Goat" pushed his head through so far it got stuck!)
What a fun place to visit, we had a great FHE there.
On Halloween, Alta had its first play-off game at 3:00 and Shelby had to perform at Half-time. They were "Zombies" and the dance was called "Creeps" Can you guess which one is Shelby:
If you guessed the one with the HUGE hair you were right! The Instructor told the girls to rat their hair for the performance - I just don't think they realized how much hair Shelby has - it was a little (no, a lot) out of control!
We had a fun Halloween with School parades, parties, half-time shows and of course Trick-or-Treating. Ryan and Nathan came home with at least 10 pounds of candy each. At first I was going to throw half of it away but instead decided to save it for when I need chocolate - which lately has been way too often!









3 comments:
I love your picture story--looks like you guys had a Halloween blast. I love Shelby's ratting job...man she's got a good head of hair.
Wow it looks like Shelby has hair like her Mom----a ton of it! Cute pictures of a fun night at the 'farm'!
Your Halloween must have been so fun! I loved the pictures...you really had be going with those fantastic jack-o-lanterns...but yours were great too. Do you think we could get PaPa Joe to make his farm into "Tomatobellies" for next year? Sounds fun to me...great pictures!
Post a Comment