It looks beautiful! You guys need to rent yourselves out as the 'instant remodelers!' I am totally amazed at what you can accomplish in very limited amounts of time!
No Kidding! this was truly a "gift of love". Dad and I couldn't believe it when we walked into the farm house last Sunday night.. it is just beautiful and Leon tells us that he "worked" for you. You were the mastermind behind the whole thing. Sorry we missed you on Thursday we wanted to thank you in person...you're the best!
4 comments:
It looks beautiful! You guys need to rent yourselves out as the 'instant remodelers!' I am totally amazed at what you can accomplish in very limited amounts of time!
Wow! What a great gift. My dad is SO hard to shop for...although I don't think I could pull off something like this. hehe
No Kidding! this was truly a "gift of love". Dad and I couldn't believe it when we walked into the farm house last Sunday night.. it is just beautiful and Leon tells us that he "worked" for you. You were the mastermind behind the whole thing. Sorry we missed you on Thursday we wanted to thank you in person...you're the best!
You have been so busy; the floor looks great. I loved your post about Ry's party . . . what a character.
Post a Comment