Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was my Grandparents anniversary - as usual I am a day late and a dollar short -but I just wanted them to know how much I love them and admire them. They have always been the Best Grandparents in the world. I have so many great memories with them, my life would never be the same without them. Thank you Grandfather and Granny for all the great memories:

Thanksgiving at your house dressed as Indians and Pilgrims

Christmas always spent with you - you MADE Christmas!

Lake Powell Trips with Granny in some crazy outfit

Flying with Grandfather in his plane

Our own personal "week" by ourselves spent at your home every summer which always included great trips to the zoo, Lagoon, shopping, getting my ears pierced, yellow bikini's, cutting my hair, and other things my parents probably would never have let me do!

Visiting Gramps at KSL

Granny sewing all kinds of stuff for me in her basement - including 6 bridesmaid dresses!

Shopping, shopping, and more shopping - No one can outshop you Granny!

Stories about your childhood - especially when the Indians visited your home!

Talking to Gramps for hours, while we (me and Jennifer) well, lets just say inspected your neck

Scratching Granny's back for her while she told us of her most recent adventure to the Orient

Anticipating your return from your many travels around the world to see what great souvenir you brought back this time

Receiving wonderful notes in the mail from both of you, many which I still have and still read


Always feeling loved and knowing that I had the Best Grandparents ever!


Happy Anniversary - I love you


2 comments:

Jueneta said...

Cute slideshow and tribute to your grandparents.

Opera Diva said...

That's so sweet---thanks so much for the memories---We love you Grandmother and Grandfather! You're the best!