Thursday, September 4, 2008

WE NEED YOUR HELP

O.K. so we got Shelbs Drill picture proofs today - and she is GORGEOUS (but we aren't biased at all!) - We need to pick one head-shot and one of her in her Letterman Jacket. Please vote in the comments which ones you think are the best - (all 2-3 of you loyal readers out there!)

5 comments:

One Sassy Mama said...

Okay--so I was taking my job as a loyal reader very seriously. I got out my pen and paper & I was just going to jot down the number of my favorite picture...first I wrote 15, then changed it to 19, then to 22, then 24...then I decided she's just way to photogenic for her own good and so as a good parent you should buy ALL of the poses!
Shelbs is just way to cute! Aren't you glad you asked for my help?

Mary said...

Yes, thank you for your input sassy Mama! but each pic is $25.00 so no we will not be buying all of them!

Leslie said...

22,11, and 36. That is the opinion of the Bruce household. Hope that helps

Jueneta said...

Well they are all wonderful. Shelby is so pretty no wonder it is hard. I prefer the brown background and I like 30 or 35 for the main headshot.

For the letterman jacket I really like Shelby standing. It will be fun to remember how tall and skinny she was at 16. I like pose number 6.

I also thought it would be good to choose one smiling with teeth and one with a simple smile. Her no teeth smile captures how pretty her lips are. Ok that is probably more that you were looking for. Good luck though.

Not in my house said...

These are all great pictures - I prefer ones with no hands by her face and I prefer the brown background.