Well for this blog being somewhat of a journal for us I have not been too good about recording anything this year. February went by sooo fast I thought I would do a quick recap:
February 6th: Shelby went to Sweethearts Ball and she looked wonderful. Grandmother bought her her dress for her Birthday, Thanks!!!! Her date was not able to go to the day activity so Shelby just went stag with the rest of her group - I don't know if I would have done that, she definitely has some courage!
February 6th: Shelby went to Sweethearts Ball and she looked wonderful. Grandmother bought her her dress for her Birthday, Thanks!!!! Her date was not able to go to the day activity so Shelby just went stag with the rest of her group - I don't know if I would have done that, she definitely has some courage!
Dress Shopping with Grandmother
Shelby looked great!
.....After the Dance
We were lucky enough to volunteer at the Draper Temple Open House a couple of times this month - what a great experience!
We have been to TONS of Basketball games this month. Daws has become quite the basketball player - he is learning to use his height to his advantage!
Big E played with his YM's team and they made it to regionals but lost by one point Wednesday night - too bad.
We went Rock Climbing for FHE - the kids loved it! Even Nickster tried!
We made "i-pods" for Valentines
And Cupid came to visit all of us:
And even I got beautiful Roses and a $100 bill from my Valentine - he knows me well!
What a fun February!








3 comments:
Gorgeous girl! Love the fashion show. Looks like you had a fun and busy month.
February was good for you guys. Shelby looks so pretty.
Who did you use to print your last book?
Shelby looks so cute---I love the dress! February was definitely way too fast!
Post a Comment